PT Bumi Barito Mineral (COKAL Group)
Job Location: Central Kalimantan
PT Bumi Barito Mineral is an established coal company which focusing metallurgical coal production currently require a fully dedicated and motivated person to fill some position as a Fuel Technician.
- Support the duties and responsibilities of the operations coordinator to ensure that all members of the operations team in the field carry out their respective duties and responsibilities in accordance with technical and procedure administrative and applicable health, safety, and environmental protection (K3LL) policies
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly inspections of refueling/transfer equipment
- Operate and maintain all equipment related to fuel handling in the field (flowmeter, transfer pump, flexible hose, etc)
- Perform inspections before unloading fuel and supervise the transfer of fuel from own vehicles or transporters.
- Make fuel delivery documentation.
- Inspecting documents for completeness of fuel delivery, fuel specifications, and conducting field verification of fuel quality.
- Perform monitoring activities on fuel usage at customer locations on a regular basis
- Perform reporting activities on fuel use activities at own depots or customer locations
- Education S1 Marine Engineering, Mechanical, Marine Study or related majors
- Minimum 5 years experience as Fuel Technician
- Can work in a team
- Has been vaccinated
- Medical check-up is still valid
- All certificates for sailing are still valid
- Can join immediately
Send Your Application : APrayogo@cokal.com.au
Date Posted : 2022-08-31