Geologist Quality Control
PT Bumi Barito Mineral (COKAL Group)
Job Location: Central Kalimantan
PT Bumi Barito Mineral is an established coal company which focusing metallurgical coal production currently require a fully dedicated and motivated person to fill some position as a Geologist Quality Control.
- Responsible for coal quality from pit, ROM, stockpile to barge or vessel.
- Monitoring, supervising, and reviewing the implementation of SOP Coal Processing, identification of quality bias, investigation of dilution/contaminants, implementation of K3LH.
- At the beginning of the mining operation, will also act as a pit geologist.
- Liaise with mine operations personnel to ensure the correct coal is mined to meet processing plant requirements.
- Work closely with mine planning engineers in developing mining schedules and mine plans.
- Additional responsibilities will include coal reconciliations and maintaining geological database.
- Other duties as required.
- At least 5 years of experience in coal quality control and or as pit geologist
- Degree in Technical Geology
- Have experience work in metallurgical coal.
- Willing to work in remote area Central Kalimantan.
- Must have a strong commitment to safety in the working environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations.
- Good working knowledge and skill with a PC utilizing office applications, GIS software and Geological modeling software.
- Good communication skills in English.
Send Your Application : APrayogo@cokal.com.au
Date Posted : 2022-07-12