Mr. Domenic Martino
Non Executive Director
B. Bus (Curtin University), CPA
Mr. Martino is a Chartered Accountant and an experienced director of ASX listed companies. Previously CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Australia, he has significant experience in the development of “micro-cap” companies.
- Former CEO Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Australia.
- Key player in the re-birth of a broad grouping of ASX companies including Sydney Gas, Pan Asia, Clean Global Energy, NuEnergy Capital.
- Strong reputation in China.
- Lengthy track record of operating in Indonesia, successfully closed key energy and resources deals with key local players.
- Proven track record in capital raisings across a range of markets.
Mr. Karan Bangur
Mr. Bangur, 35 has over a decade of experience in operating mining and logistics projects in South East Asia. He is well experienced and familiar with Indonesian mining and general laws relating to on ground operations due to his experience in several projects in Indonesia.
Current ongoing and previous projects include:
- Operations of thermal coal mine in Tanah Grogot, East Kalimantan in capacity of financier.
- Operating fleet of HEMM (Heavy Earth Moving Equipment) in thermal coal mine project in Tarakan, North Kalimantan in capacity of owner.
- He currently serves as Managing Director of Aahana Global Resources & Investment Pte Ltd, which is primarily an investment and holding Co incorporated in Singapore 2008- Present.
- He serves as Director in Aahana Mineral Resources Sdn Bhd, which is the single majority shareholder in Cokal Ltd. 2019 – Present.
Previous assignments involve evaluation and planning of Iron Ore, Bauxite Ore and Graphite concentrate recovery projects in Indonesia.
- Previous projects include logistics and port development in Indonesia and other parts of SE Asia.
- Development and operating Iron Ore tenement in Malaysia including HEMM fleet management and rental services.
Mr. David Delbridge
Non Executive Director
B. Mining Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
David is an Australian Citizen, has a bachelors degree in Mining Engineering (University of NSW, Australia) with Honors and over 30 years’ experiences in mining industry. He is a member of PERHAPI and AusIMM and recognized competent person under the KCMI code as well as for JORC reserve statements for open cut coal.
- David has successfully led teams at a senior level in many different organisations both technical and production including Indonesian professionals;
- David is culturally sensitive and respectful;
- David has significant on-site operations experience (including open cut coal mining in Indonesia);
- David is an innovative thinker, he has a proven track record in introducing innovative methods for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- David has had hands on experience, responsibility and accountability at all mine planning levels, including short term compliance (to a plan) and longer term development and strategic planning across many different operations and minerals, including:
- Pit shell optimizations;
- LOM (and stage push back) pit design.
- Ore Reserve reporting.
- Start-up mine schedules/plans.
- Developing Systems.
- Business improvement projects and Financial evaluations.
David looks forward to contributing to the success of Cokal coal Operations in Indonesia.